Thursday, July 17, 2008

Welcome to Grossman Camp Knitting

Welcome to Grossman Camp Knitting! The campers know me as "Joy of Knitting." I have been knitting for over 20 years, and during the school year I teach Knitting to adults through Community Adult Education and to children at my local library.

I LOVE my job at Grossman Camp; nothing makes me happier than to see children get excited about knitting! So many campers have learned to knit with knitting needles this summer. I am so proud of all of them for trying & learning a new skill.

Alexandre, Joseph, Jacob, & Eitan chose Knitting for their Chugim. They come and sit, chat and knit for 40 min, 4 times per week, for two weeks in a row. They tell me that they're planning to choose Knitting for the rest of the summer! Who will win the "Longest Snake of the Summer" contest?? Stay tuned to find out!

2 Comments:

At 10:47 PM , Blogger Mr. Strickon said...

Listen to a conversation with with Joy on the Pondcast:

www.grossmanpondcast.libsyn.com

All sheep are electric.

 
At 10:53 PM , Blogger Mr. Strickon said...

Oops. The Pondcast url is www.grossmanpodcast.libsyn.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home