Saturday, December 06, 2008

**A New LYS: Sheep Skate in Dedham, MA!**


There's a new LYS in town... Sheep Skate in Dedham, MA. I met the owner Eileen after replying to a Craig's List ad for a Knitting Instructor. Needless to say, I got the job.
Today was my first class. And after a mere 90 minutes, I had transformed three adorable young daughters-of-knitters into knitters of their own! Even they were amazed at how easy it is to learn knitting from anyone who is NOT your mother!
They left the store with smiles on their faces (and stitches on their needles). They learned how to make a slip knot, cast on & knit. In three weeks, they will have completed their very first project... a cell phone/ipod cover.
Please check out the new LYS webpage via my link on the right sidebar. --> And if you visit the shop, tell Eileen that you saw her store on my blog. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home