Thursday, February 05, 2009

סריגה, סריגה, וגם סריגה

S'riygah, S'riygah, v'gam S'riygah. This is Hebrew for "Knitting, Knitting, and also Knitting," the title of an Israeli blogger's post. Yes, I was looking at ANOTHER country's Knitting blog!! An Israeli camper taught me the Hebrew word for Knitting last Summer, and now I can spend MORE time reading MORE blogs from MORE countries. Now you can too. Oy vey!

סריגה, סריגה וגם סריגה
Knitting, Knitting, and also Knitting

הסריגה שלי ואני
My Knitting and Me>

.

2 Comments:

At 8:13 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 8:15 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

hey! nice blog you have here. and I see you were looking after blogs from other countries, so I invite to visit this shigt:
www.launicajitana.blogspot.com
there below of the posts you can see a nice list of lots of israeli nice and recomended blogs.
enjoy the visit

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home